Senior PHP Developer (m/f/d)
classmarkets is a SaaS-company (software-as-a-service) that was founded in 2008 and successfully offers leading publishers and media houses technology and marketing for their digital real-estate and job-markets. Today we are running over 80 regional classified portals in Germany and Austria, on one scalable, service-oriented platform, offering a modern, responsive user-experience to more than 2 million visitors each month. classmarkets belongs to kimeta GmbH. kimeta.de was awarded 11 times in a row, also in 2019, as the best German job search engine. Further information you can find here.
- Improvement of our Symfony 3 based platform
- Targeted development and revision of existing websites to optimize their usability
- Planning and realization of portals, based on our technology platform
- Enthusiasm for the latest trends and technologies in digital media
- Excellent knowledge of Symfony 3 or 4
- Excellent knowledge of modern PHP development: OO, composer, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of at least one CSS pre-processor like less or sass would be an advantage
- Experience with at least one HTML templating language: Twig, Jinja or similar
- Excellent knowledge of Git
- Experience with code-review processes
- Good knowledge of working with Linux/Unix systems
- Good knowledge of the Bootstrap 3 framework
- Very good conceptual and creative skills
- Distinct analytical intellectual power, strongly solution-oriented attitude and high quality-awareness
- Independent, committed and team-oriented way of working, and fun in mastering complex challenges intelligently
- Good command of English in speech and writing
- Exiting insight into the German and Austrian media industry
- Intense initial training and diverse, challenging tasks
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies
- A motivated, professional and international team
- Responsibility early onstage as well as room for own ideas
- Personal and skill development potentialities
- Short communication lines, flexible structures and fair working conditions
- Monthly team events and beverages and fresh fruits for free
- Homeoffice & flexible working hours
- You can find experience reports from former colleagues here
- Here you can find our public github repositories
As a modern, aspiring company we cultivate a flat hierarchy in which every team member, no matter if manager or intern, can equally make suggestions or contribute ideas so that pleasure at the workplace is ensured. Our common goal is to constantly improve our products and services as well as to be a real sparring partner for our clients.
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online or via Email to [email protected].
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf www.jobanzeigen.de - vielen Dank!