Junior Web Developer (m/f/d)
classmarkets is a SaaS-company (software-as-a-service) that was founded in 2008 and successfully offers leading publishers and media houses technology and marketing for their digital real-estate and job-markets. Today we are running over 80 regional classified portals in Germany and Austria, on one scalable, service-oriented platform, offering a modern, responsive user-experience to more than 2 million visitors each month. classmarkets belongs to kimeta GmbH. kimeta.de was awarded 11 times in a row, also in 2019, as the best German job search engine. Further information you can find here.
- Development and improvement of a Symfony 3 application
- Targeted revision and redesign of existing websites to optimize their usability
- Design and implementation of responsive web interfaces and applications
- Planning and realization of webinterfaces, to customer specifications, based on our
- Enthusiasm for the latest trends and technologies in digital media
- Experience with modern PHP development: OO, Composer, etc.
- Experience with at least one PHP framework (Symfony 3 is a plus)
- Experience with at least one HTML templating engine is an advantage (Twig, Smarty, etc.)
- Experience with at least one CSS pre-processor like less or scss is a plus
- Experience with Git or another distributed version control system
- Experience in working with Linux/Unix systems
- Knowledge of the Bootstrap 3 framework
- Very good conceptual and creative skills
- Distinct analytical intellectual power, strongly solution-oriented attitude and high quality awareness
- Independent, committed and team-oriented way of working, and fun in mastering complex challenges intelligently
- Good command of English in speech and writing
- Intense initial training and diverse, challenging tasks
- immediate start in Berlin
- Responsibility early onstage as well as room for own ideas
- Best development potentialities
- A motivated, professional and international team
- Short communication lines, flexible structures and fair working conditions
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies
- Beverages and fresh fruits for free
- Participation in monthly team events
- You can find experience reports from former colleagues here
- Here you can find our public github repositories
As a modern, aspiring company we cultivate a flat hierarchy in which every team member, no matter if manager or intern, can equally make suggestions or contribute ideas so that pleasure at the workplace is ensured. Our common goal is to constantly improve our products and services as well as to be a real sparring partner for our clients.
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online or via Email to [email protected].
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf www.jobanzeigen.de - vielen Dank!