Junior Backend Developer / Go (m/f/d)
classmarkets is a SaaS-company (software-as-a-service) that was founded in 2008 and successfully offers leading publishers and media houses technology and marketing for their digital real-estate and job-markets. Today we are running over 80 regional classified portals in Germany and Austria, on one scalable, service-oriented platform, offering a modern, responsive user-experience to more than 2 million visitors each month. classmarkets belongs to kimeta GmbH. kimeta.de was awarded 11 times in a row, also in 2019, as the best German job search engine. Further information you can find here.
What we need from you:
- Design and implementation of new, and development of existing web services for our SOA, written almost entirely in Go
- Optimization of these services regarding high performance
What we need you to bring:
- Enthusiasm for the latest trends and technologies in digital media
- Experience with the Go programming language
- Experience with Git or another distributed version control system
- Experience in working with Linux/Unix systems
- Experience in working with SQL databases & Elasticsearch
- Very good conceptual and creative skills
- Distinct analytical intellectual power, strongly solution-oriented attitude and high quality awareness
- Independent, committed and team-oriented way of working, and fun in mastering complex challenges intelligently
- Good command of English in speech and writing
What you can expect from us:
- start as soon as possible
- Intense initial training and diverse, challenging tasks
- Responsibility early onstage as well as room for own ideas
- Best development potentialities
- A motivated, professional and international team
- Short communication lines, flexible structures and fair working conditions
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies
- Beverages and fresh fruits for free
- Participation in monthly team events
- You can find experience reports from former colleagues here: https://www.classmarkets.com/karriere/erfahrungsberichte/
- Here you can find our public github repositories: https://github.com/classmarkets
As a modern, aspiring company we cultivate a flat hierarchy in which every team member, whether manager or intern, can equally make suggestions or contribute ideas so that happiness at the workplace is ensured. You also have the possibility to get in touch with collegues from Scout24. Our common goal is to constantly improve our products and services as well as to be a real sparring partner for our clients.
We want to hear from you, so apply directly online or via Email to [email protected].
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf www.jobanzeigen.de - vielen Dank!